Sony has announced the release of the smartphone Xperia T2 Ultra, equipped with a large 6-inch HD display and support for fourth generation networks – LTE. This smartphone is presented in the middle price category will be sold in China, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and the Pacific.Xperia T2 Ultra
As the producer, a 6-inch screen HD-TRILUMINOS Xperia T2 Ultra covers almost the entire surface of the device – the thickness of the frame around the display does not exceed 2.5 mm. The screen takes up 73.6 percent of the smartphone space, and the smartphone is the width does not exceed the size of a standard credit card. Housing Xperia T2 Ultra simultaneously thin (7.6 mm) and lightweight (up to 174 g. Depending on the configuration).
Stating that Sony’s engineers have developed a model for a long battery life, equipping it with an energy efficient processor and a larger battery capacity of 3000 mA / h, coupled with the regime STAMINA, in which unused functions are automatically switched off to save energy and are activated by a subsequent treatment to the smartphone.
In Xperia T2 Ultra used 13-megapixel camera, where additional pre-installed applications extend its functionality:
- Portrait Retouch : Xperia T2 Ultra turns into a virtual mirror.
- Collage : allows you to creatively decorate photos, collecting them in collages and changing the size, layout and background.
- Background defocus : highlights foreground objects and blurs the background elements.
- Timeshift Burst : 31 makes the picture in two seconds, one second before and within seconds after the shutter button.
- Sweep Panorama : Wide panorama creation.
Sony also offers the option of smartphone Xperia T2 Ultra dual with support for two SIM-cards.
Main features of Sony Xperia T2 Ultra:
- Support communications standards:
- 4G LTE
- 3G WCDMA / TD-SCDMA
- GSM GPRS / EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 165,2 × 83,8 × 7,65 mm
- Weight: 172 g
- Processor: 1.4 GHz, dual-core, Qualcomm MSM8928
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Display: 6-inch, TFT (HD TRILUMINOS), Released 720h1280 points
- Main camera: 13 MP, support Full HD (1080p) video recording, sensor Sony Exmor RS for mobile
- Front camera: 1.1 MP, support HD (720p) video recording
- Entertainment:FM-radio with RDS
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal, microSD slot for memory cards
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, USB 2.0 HS, MHL, DLNA, NFC, ANT +, aGPS / GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3000 mA / h