Android 5.0 Lollipop update causes errors reported by Nexus users
Android Lollipop is also facing some problem as Apple’s ios8 face some errors in September soon after it release.
According to many Nexus 7 tablets users following are the problem they are facing after updating their android device to latest version Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- Tablets run slowly and becomes unresponsive up to 1 min. or more.
- Device crash repeatedly and become unusable for a while.
- Especially apps based on Adobe Air are facing such type of errors and after removing apps, unable to reinstall again.
- 505 error code during app install.
These above mentioned problems was wrote by Google Nexus series device users at Google forum and some other famous android development forums. Some user’s comments in forums are as:
- “Some apps won’t work and some crash. I wish I didn’t install the update”
- “Chrome is dead, unusable, Firefox just about works, the keyboard takes over a minute to load, nearly works if you hunt and peck but dies if you try to swipe”
Google spokesperson was unable to comment on this issue at this time.
This shockingly and very bad impression by android users may worse impact on the new version of android. Google mentioned earlier about its Lollipop that it is “Quantum leap forward” and also desire best out of it.
Android Lollipop on the other hand also enhance the user interface, more control over notifications area and also improve overall execution of operating system. But this bug in the new version may damage its reputation and I personally think Google will definitely solve this issue very soon.
Currently, this new version of android is only available to limited devices mostly available on Nexus devices (solely sold by Google itself and also thus available first for these devices) because many smartphone and tablets devices manufacturing companies are yet testing for compatibility of this new version for their machines that’s why it is not available commonly to all kind of devices.
Meanwhile LG, Motorola and Nvidia also released Lollipop updates for their many cellphones as well as tablets.
Don’t be panic and I personally think best for android users is to wait because these kind or errors are not rare. As we know back in September this year, Apple also say sorry due a problem in its new iOS8 version.